Mosquito bites are not only itchy and annoying, but can also be life-threatening. Even a small bite can give you a virus that can make you really sick. To protect yourself and your family, do not forget to always be alert and prepare yourself for the possibility of dangerous mosquito attacks, especially when you are traveling.
Preparations prevent dangerous mosquito bites before leaving for vacation
To make your trip enjoyable and disease free, you must:
- Carry traveling health equipment. Don’t forget to pack mosquito coils and use them regularly to prevent mosquito bites.
- Find out what health risks there are at your destination and do a search for what can be done to prevent these risks. For example, if you find that you have a lot of malaria at your destination, get ready by getting the vaccination beforehand.
- Consult a doctor if you will be traveling to an area at risk of certain diseases caused by mosquitoes. Your doctor may be able to recommend precautions.
Prevents mosquito bites while traveling
Many types of mosquitoes that can live up to 3 months. Most of them die or hibernate when temperatures drop below 10 ° C. However, in countries with warm weather like mosquitoes active all the time.
Needless to say, the best way to prevent mosquito-borne diseases is to avoid mosquito bites. Therefore you will have to use mosquito coils regularly to avoid mosquito bites.
Choose the type of mosquito coil that works well and feels comfortable on the skin. Mosquito repellent registered with the Environmental Protection Agency is safe and effective if used as directed, even for pregnant and nursing mothers. Therefore, when buying mosquito repellent, choose what is registered in the Environmental Protection Agency.
Mosquito repellent in the form of lotion must be applied directly to the skin. In addition, look for those that have the following active ingredients:
- Picaridin, also called KBR 3023, Bayrepel, and icaridin
- Lemon eucalyptus (OLE) or para-menthane-diol (PMD) oil
Even though you have smeared yourself with mosquito repellent, it is recommended for you to bring a mosquito repellent tool buzz b gone. Buzz B Gone is proven effective in repelling mosquitoes. You can also see the buzz b gone reviews from customers before buying it.
Must Be remembered After Traveling
Look at yourself carefully. If you have a fever, headache or rash, and muscle or joint pain, seek medical help immediately. Tell your doctor about your most recent trip and about the health risks associated with your destination.